“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, April 23, 2010

cryptozoology


I was outside late one night and saw a large shadow slinking around on the roof of our house,inky black against the dark of the sky.I walked over to the edge of the back porch,held the camera up over my head and took a random picture of the roof corner.I'd used the flash so all i saw were glowing eyes.I was a bit excited,maybe it was something else,something strange,since I have a great affinity for all things creepy and spooky,I thought maybe its a giant winged bat!?(or something)Mothman??The Jersey devil(in Tucson??) the shadow was very large!!!
well it was just the cat that adopted us,she's had a bit too much tuna lately.but i think the picture came out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)