“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doctors and dollhouses

Why is it when you go to the doctor,he takes such a long time with the other patients? Well I went today and I spent more time waiting for him than I did actually speaking with him...but it's okay because I got my asthma prescriptions filled AND I got to look through one of my craft books without interruption!
It's a neat-o how-to book with lots of ideas and inspirational photos,
called Mixed Media Dollhouses,by Tally Oliveau and Julie Molina.
Oh I am so going to make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)