“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Butterfly dream

I had this dream about a butterfly,it could walk like a person and it followed me home,it held out its arms to me and said "I want to kiss you"
Then I woke up....and I felt kinda sad..it was adorable.And so tall,as far as butterflies go.well today I was outside taking pictures of the yard cause it rained and this is what I found by the pomegranate tree....



Then it quickly flew to the grapefruit tree.

It's Monarch gigantus!dropping by for a short visit,and a sweet drink of nectar.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post you shred with us this month, Marfi. I'm simply thrilled you chose to join us, too. Sorry I'm late visiting. I really DO appreciate your participation and I love the butterfly dream you created and are now resharing as your second look on the 2nd (which is now technically the 3rd!).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)