“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rain,Rain....stay here for a little longer than an hour.

It Rained today, actual rain rain,thunder and wind and rain!!!!made me happy.So I baked.
I baked some blueberry banana muffins,and a Apple upside down cake.
It's so good. Really. it is.the applsauce makes it extra moist.
to make it fast,I take regular white or yellow cake mix.
I prepare it according to the package directions,but I add
powdered cinnamon
vanilla &
applesauce.
I cover the pan with nonstick spray,then put down a bit of wax paper over it,then i spray the wax paper,
then I put canned apples and brown sugar on the wax paper,pour the batter over it and bake at whatever the box tells me to bake it at...obey the box!


once it's cooled it should just slip right out of the pan.
I also had the most amazing thing happen..I was able to correspond with an actual being from another era!!!!
OK,I don't know about that,but I do know this person has an old soul, and is awesome!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)