“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, August 30, 2010

Spooky Monday

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous!!Cool and breezy on Friday and rain and thunder all day Saturday.

Last night I was outside for about 2 hours ,just sitting and enjoying the delicious breeze,and watching a myriad of kittens tumble around the yard. Baby Tuna is the only one that lets me take his pic:

I keep saying it feels so much like Fall,almost like I'm trying to will it here. Even though we have a little bit more to go,over at Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland it's already Halloween!!! well, not really but she having a Spooky Monday every week!
So grab your coffee (and your broom) and lets go take a look!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Spooky Monday! That is the most adorable little witch. And I love her owl. You're so good! I think my Luna would love your Tuna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little kitty-I used to have one just like yours- I'm ready for fall and Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..beautiful spooky post..love Baby Tuna. Happy Spooky Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming post - love the clouds - I did the same thing - sat out for a couple of hours with NO humidity for a change! ...and Tuna is just the cat's meow! Your 3-D wall hanging is toooo cute!

    -Blanche

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)