“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Thursday, December 2, 2010

A pink tree and a glitter skelly...

Happy December to everyone!
I have set up the bitty pink tree in my studio...I love it, we use it as a night light all through the month.

Here's a picture of the holiday skeleton I left at a house around the corner from ours.
Last year this family set a skeleton out for Halloween, but left him up through December, just put a little Santa hat on it. He was so cute sitting on the fence post...well he disappeared before Christmas..(maybe he was stolen) so this year I dressed a skelly up and at 3 am I went and put him in their yard on a bench. With an attached tag saying 'Happy Holidays!"
I hope they like him.

Ok, I'm going to go paint some left over pumpkins to look like elves...there's lots more houses to 'decorate':)
Have a great day.

14 comments:

  1. You know, that is one thing I NEED in my home, a pink Christmas tree..I never liked pink for the longest time, but I'm so loving it..of course not like my red love..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see some elfish pumpkins. They sound like fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marfi ~ Won't your neighbours be surprised to awake and find this little guy sitting on their bench! I think they will be thrilled! How fun! Love your wee pink tree ... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great skelly!!!!! I dress them up for Halloween but never really thought about Christmas skellies. hmmmm.....
    Love the pink tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tree! And I love the skeleton you created for your neighbor - what a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute...what a lovely little gesture with the skeleton - I bet you made their day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tree!!! its so cute and its pink.

    have a wonderful day
    Athena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pink tree and glitter skelly, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet pink tree-just love it.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are braver that me, I would not dare put a skeleton on fences or anything else around where I live. It is a good idea based on the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty pink tree. I think it is great that you "replaced" your neighbors skeleton, I'll bet they will be delighted.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pink tree is SO pretty! And I have just three words for you regarding your skelly gift...You are awesome! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a cute pink tree and that skelleton is cute with his Christmas hat. What a nice thing to do since the other one was probably stolen by some poopie people. It's so sweet they put in on their wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your little pink tree...it is divine!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)