“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guerrilla Friday...or ..Saturday


I'm a day late!
After asking Helena what fun things she could think of to do...we came up with this list. love them all but 2 and 9 are my favorite ones:)
This list was left in a library book.
Have a great day and feel free to grab the guerilla button on my sidebar for your blog.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm really going to give this a go!
    Thanks.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you do with these beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! What a lovely treat for someone to find. :) Another wonderful creation, Marfi - love that your little sweetie got involved. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to do, this must really have made the person's day that found this - it's lovely.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)