“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new year

Now that the dust has settled, and the party goers have gone home...

We move on to sweeter holidays:) I don't know about you, but I love January and February...the air seems sweeter, almost like you can smell candy wafting in the breeze.

This of course, is inspiring to me, I can imagine fairies whispering from the branches of trees, crystals sparkling in the sunlight, goblins selling their enchanted wares...they're there, we just need to look


It's a new year with so many amazing possibilities.
I hope you find much happiness, magic and inspiration.
Happy New Year!!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely wish at the beginning of 2012. I adore the photo of the kitty, partying... hugs, Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! What a nice way to look at, what can typically be the very drab months of January and February. Possibilities are always just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely inspiring post Marfi! Happy creating this day! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marfi, I just love your party cat. Thanks for the new thought of January and February and candy wafting in the breeze. I like it! Warmly, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty!

    I am very ready for the New Year. Maggie goes back to school on Monday....then it will be time to take the Xmas stuff down and enjoy the stillness before Spring blossoms forth :)

    Sweet times ahead, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Marfi I love the images you have posted ... your cat looks like our cat Jess although he would never have let me put that cute hat on his head I love the idea of your faerie mobile and the last photo of your art work is stunning with all the fruit around it. beautiful

    Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!! :) It is indeed a year of possibilities - really looking forward to a new year with magic and happiness. I wish the same for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful post, Marfi. I a looking for the fairies and goblins as well. Pure magic in the air, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)