“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, October 26, 2013

spell-a-pa-looza blog hop


It's time for 

 

Lisa Kettell at Faerie Enchantment is hosting this
magical blog hop!
There's going to be inspiration
and prizes everyday!
for more info click here
 This hop is on until the 2nd!

Lisa has tons of awesome ideas and materials
to create some really enchanting projects .

I created a silly little tribute to one of my 
favorite books (authors)
using one of the wonderful products
that Lisa Kettell Designs has to offer.

This is the Violet doll.
She comes dressed in a cute polka-dot gown.
I repainted her and added a few things:)

This is called
Springtime in Venice 

(in case you're wondering, this is a tribute to Carrie)



Come back soon because I'll be having a giveaway
and making more goodies to show you!
Don't forget to visit Faerie Enchantment
and the other amazing blogs that are participating!!!

see you soon,

9 comments:

  1. Love your Queen Carrie! Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and creepy! I can't wait to watch the new Carrie movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best imagination! Have fun this week with all of your holiday celebrations! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fab! Carrie she is! You did a great job on this. How fun!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful little presentation. I love the dimensionality of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, love your little Prom Queen, what a wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.Love your Queen Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you, Marfi? I saw you over at Diane's Lavender Dreams and I just had to rush over to say hello, ESPECIALLY this week. ;) I hope you are all ready for Thursday. I watched Hocus Pocus a couple of nights ago and thought about you.
    Since my previous blog was a custom domain, I could not get it back after I took the page down when I thought it would be permanently, so I've opened a new page just to be able to stay in touch with bloggy friends. I'm not posting as often or elaborately, but I'm here.
    Stay in touch.
    Happy Halloween.
    xoxo's,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Carrie Prom queen is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)