“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, September 12, 2016

It's getting spooky....

I'm a week late but 
Haunted Humpdays are starting back up again!


 
 I'm going to add a small challenge this year...
mainly for myself but it would great if you joined in.
Every week I will be creating a different craft that will eventually
become a witch's wardrobe.
This week will be her dress, remember the paper dress challenge
It'll be a bit similar to that:)


 
 
 I hope you will stop by and take a seat by the bonfire this Wednesday.
 
Have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, your back! Hope thins are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy! I'm not sure what I will do yet, but I shall be flying by. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Haunted Humpdays!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)