“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry, Merry Monday...Christmas time is here!


Thank you to everyone that stopped by, commented and did their own
Merry Monday posts..
I'm so grateful.
I hope you are with those you love and enjoying, no, basking..in the magic of the season.
That's what I'm going to do..
Santa brought me everything I need.
There's plenty of cookies and cake...




 and a couple of extra sweeties:)


I'm getting Christmas breakfast ready as soon as I'm done here & 'A Christmas Story' is on television.
I'm also waiting for someone to wake up and see what Santa brought her!

Thanks again, this was so much fun.
many hugs to you!


13 comments:

  1. Your treats look delicious. I'll be baking some faux Jammie Dodgers (thumbprint cookies) while waiting for the Doctor Who Christmas special. Merry, Merry! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for not visiting sooner. Yesterday I coughed most of the day and even missed my T party until this morning. I didn't see the Christmas Story, but I watched The Princess Bride and Miracle on 34th Street. Well, part of both, anyway, since I was in and out of sleep during the times they were on. Did I mention I felt terrible?

    I realize it's belated, but Merry, Merry Christmas, dear Marfi. I simply adore your blog and look forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful celebration!!! The goodies look scrumptious indeed!! (love the pics, especially your pretty kitty!)

    Merry Christmas, Marfi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours! What a house full of treats you have! We watched A Christmas Story this morning over coffee and bacon/cheddar scones from a local cafe. Last night we watched a couple of DVDs that were Christmas presents, and then we had to see the Doctor Who Christmas Special. I wish Capaldi had been given a longer tenure. I liked him. But fans know that no Doctor lasts forever. I've been enjoying your Merry Monday posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! I love the pics (especially the one of your adorable kitty) and everything looks so yummy!

    Merry Christmas to all of you!!! Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Sweet Marfi!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post!! Merry Christmas :)
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks Merry. Helena sure is growing up. Cheers to the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so nice and the food yummy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beautiful Soul!! Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!! Your baking looks so yummy! Big Hugs and Much Love to you and your gorgeous family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very late but still heartfelt Merry Christmas to you Marfi! Best wishes for the coming year to you, your girls and all the fur babies. Everything you made looks positively delicious and the sprinkles make them look extra festive.
    Great photos of your kitty and Helena - I love her hair!
    Now that my guests have left and the parties are over I hope to catch up on some holiday movies.
    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)